Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"dYAd" art show pictures

first of all, thank you to everybody who came to the show and to the companies that sponsored the show. with out all of you guys, this show would not have been as fun as it was. it was a huge success. The energy was exactly what we had in mind when we put the show together. I am so excited to do this again.

I got some pictures of the installation for those of you who could not make it to the opening. I know there are more pictures somewhere on someones camera, but it may take a while for me to get my hands on those. if any one has some, send them my way.






and here is some of the work i had in the show.





4 comments:

Don Pablo Pedro said...

beautiful

sarah said...

dear jeffrey's friend,
i think your work is mucho nice.
from, sarah.

Kyle McCullough said...

This show was fucking awesome.....Love the traveling studio wall piece...how old is that one?
My girlfriend Ali really liked your self portrait, the front view with the white washes over it. Glad you both had that show, great turn out .....later

FML said...

I remember when that bottom piece was just a hamburger and an apple. Nice job man.